onsdag 4 januari 2012

Introduction

This blogg will follow my journey in Shorin Ryu Karate. The plan is to document my progress in karate, but also the training around it with weight/muscle gain.

I have only been training karate for 3,5 years, but I already have 1st kyu, or brown belt. My goal for 2012 is to stabilize my body with more strength, both physical and mental, and to get ready for 1st dan belt exam in December.

Who am I? I'm a 25 year old female from Sweden who lives in southern Norway. I started karate when I moved here to study multimedia technology and -design at the local university. Now the karate has gotten a strong grip on me, and I decided to stay and continue my training with all of these fantastic friends I have met on the way.

So why Konjou Karate? Konjou means will power in japanese. It is a nickname I have come to use for the past few years. When I took it I needed some inspiration to do something with my life, and using a name that means will power was something I needed at the time. And still maybe I do still need it :)

This was a little about me. I will make a post soon that is more based on my situation so far, and where I'm headed from there.


Picture by: Eivor Mathilde

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar