söndag 26 februari 2012

Winter vacation

Well, the dojo is closed next week due to school being closed for winter vacations. This leaves a good opportunity to take a small break from karate and just focus on strength training, and maybe some running if the weather permits and if it's not too cold. Since I've had some setbacks with the hips the past few weeks this is a welcomed mini break to just do something else for a week.

Though I'm surprised to say that the troubles I had last week are almost gone now. It just started stinging a little bit last night on both sides, it was hardly noticeable. I'm taking this as a sign that I'm soon rid of this annoying injury!

Today's strength exercises will be a test to see if it comes back or not.


Picture by: Sofia Danielsson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar