lördag 2 juni 2012

Picture Project

As I have said earlier, this summer is about gaining strength and muscle mass. Next week I'm going to make a training plan to divide up the different exercise areas and the intensity. My thoughts now are to keep the long session for the weekend and then make shorter ones two or three times during the week.

Connecting to this project I have today started another one, together with a friend. She is trying to lose weight, and I'm trying to gain muscles. So even if we are on different ends of the scale, we still have similar goals, to become more healthy. We are going to take pictures of ourselves and send it to each other. This is so we both can see any type of progression, and also support each other in our projects.

I don't know if I will post my pictures here. Maybe if I see that there's an interest in seeing my progression in picture form, instead of just a written one I'll do it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar