söndag 16 september 2012

Walking recovery

So this weekend I have tried to relax as much as possible, but also taking two longer walks with the dog. Yesterday was kind of windy, so we were only out for about 25-30 minutes, which is a regular weekend walk for us. I felt a bit tired afterwards, but nothing serious. Had no fever the whole day and just a tiny bit of what I call pressure headache, and eyes were stinging a bit.

Today I've felt much better, more energetic, eyes hardly stinging. And I have actually cleaned up a bit in the kitchen!

This afternoon me and my dog had a 50 minute walk. Google Map said it would take 40 minutes, but I had to lower my pace right from the start as I could feel I couldn't walk as fast as I usually do. After about 2/3 of the walk I started getting that headache again. So when I got home I just put on a good film and rested on the sofa.

It seems like recovering will take a while, so I will have to see the coming week as a recovery week. Am not sure I will have the energy to train on Tuesday, but am going to the dojo non the less just to do something!


Picture by: Sofia Danielsson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar