tisdag 29 januari 2013

Judge/Referee workshop 2013

Last weekend three of our clubs judges headed up to Oslo for the annual judge/referee workshop held by the referee committee. During the three days we went through the new changes in the rules, went through some new situations in kumite, and discussed our different roles at competitions.

I must honestly say I learned more at last years workshop, though that could be because this was all new to me. Though it was good to run through the new changes. We had some healthy discussions about both kumite and kata that will make the difference in progression. I feel I'm starting to train my eyes on what to look for. But I'm still really fresh and need a lot more practice.

January 25th was the deadline to sign up for the Norwegian Championship. I haven't signed up this year due to many reasons I will not bring up here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar